Sunday, February 25, 2007

A virtual home for the palaeobristological diaspora


Hello everyone!

I've set this up a space for us to keep in touch, post photographs, and generally help our sense of community live on as we spread around the globe in our covert quest for international dominion.

The username and password for this site are in the email I sent out, so you can log on to blogger.com any time and post away. I would suggest we keep access limited to those who were on the course, although I think anyone can use the "comment" feature to add their opinion, should someone from outside the innermost circle find their way to this distant outpost of cyberspace. Put your name in the "labels for this post:" field so we know who you are.

So -- the blog is open! Would anyone like to kick off with some photos from graduation? I've included one of my personal favorites from last year, taken by Lara.

It was fabulous to see you all last week; Lara and Andre, you were sorely missed.

Let the posting begin...

PS: Mac users beware -- Safari is a little moody when it comes to blogger, Firefox does much better...

No comments: