Wednesday, September 5, 2007

About time I hear you cry?

Hello ladies and gents and Emma's bag thing

There's been an awful lot of talk of me and those oranges as well as that picture, but it was a split second moment of madness in a year of, well, utter madness. Such a famous moment is a bit of a double-edged sword really. Funny? Maybe, Embarassing? Very (I was borderline crazy at the time with masters work. I'm sure you can appreciate that). Anyway, since this is my first blog on this thing in almost a year (or maybe over a year?) of its existence, it is surely about time I wrote something down!

So Palass is coming up and who's going? Ceri and me are registered, but it would be nice to see some of your pretty faces there too! Here's a link to some Swedish phrases to learn just so the trip goes smoothly:

http://www.listology.com/content_show.cfm/content_id.17825

My personal favourites are:

jävla idioter - damn fools

and

Jag är snyggare naken - I'm better-looking naked

and

...och det spelar ingen roll ändå om hon ser ganska tjock ut, eller hur? - and it doesn't matter anyway if she looks fat, does it?

but I'm not sure how much these will be needed! Take a look anyway.

Miss you all loads. Take care peeps!

Rob

2 comments:

We Are Palaeontologists said...

What-ho,

I too am registered for Palass.

Phil

Luke said...

Me too!