Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas and junk

Hi everybody,

Since there is only one post so far for december, I thought I shear up the numbers a bit. Although I'm far from religious in any way (perhaps only when worshiping divine female curves), I do love the whole christmas atmosphere. It is supposed to be the birthday celebration of Jesus Christus, but that was just a smart move of the Catholic Church to absorb the pagan celebrations around that time of year. I like to think of Christmas more as a fertility celebration. The tree is obviously a phallussymbol, and the presents underneath, well I don't think I need to explain what they represent. It's the celebration of the winter solstice, which is actually on the 22nd, and means the beginning of the lengthening of the days. In short, I wish you all a Merry Solstice and a very Happy New Year.

And don't let my obscene thoughts ruine your fun when opening those balls... I mean presents.

Best wishes,

Koen

No comments: