Monday, February 26, 2007

Descisions..

...on where to actually post stuff. My blog, or this one? Well, H. Armstrong emailed me to say that the research committee were meeting tomorrow to decide which four proposals to put forward to the university. Apparently there were eight, with the one I'm going for hidden away in there somewhere. Wish me luck peeps that it gets through! And if it does, then I need even more luck for the University to actually decide to give the funding to me and not some other random person! *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

We Are Palaeontologists said...

OMG!!!!!! Good luck!!! Are purple cats lucky???? If they are then PURPLE CATS to you!! xxxxxx

We Are Palaeontologists said...

of course purple cats are lucky!!! Shame on you for asking! :P

Sarah

p.s. who am I shaming btw? Tain't no name... was it miss sherwin?!