Monday, February 26, 2007

From morphospace to cyberspace....

Well it seems we shall all have plenty to keep our fingers from lingering idle by our keyboards now. This blog is a fantastic idea. Ben well done you for setting it up! I really don't want to have to go to the lab now!

So, on to matters palaeo: For everyone who can come to Progpal, I have couch-space and Phil and I are giving talks. Phil is introducing his research and I am demonstrating how efficient use of NERC funding can be effective when planning jollies on the beach. The planners are still considering late submissions so if anyone has a burning desire to wow their peers with pretty pictures, submit an abstract pronto! I can't wait to see you there!
On a final note for now, this is the ultimate geek forum and personally I think it would be great if we really did use it to discuss shop every now and again. I could learn a lot from you people and it would really save on text books.

Olivooides RULES etc etc....

No comments: