Thursday, April 12, 2007

Post Graduation Post, 51 days later



Hello everybody! How are you all?

I hope everyone's doing well. Harvard continues to treat me well; I am currently struggling to get my head around the silicon isotope system, isoprenoid biosynthesis, linear algebra (orthogonality in particular), and the mean value theorem in stats. Waaah!

I did get to take a week off for "spring break" in Portland, OR, and do some fun things like fly an airplane and ski on Mt. Hood. Although I got a nasty stomach bug and spent half of my time there in bed (which is why I ended up not calling, John), it was a good time. Now it's back to the coalface, though. The semester here ends in a few weeks -- incredible to think that the first academic year post-Bristol is almost over.

What is everyone else up to?

No comments: