Friday, April 13, 2007

what are we all up to?...well me not much!

why i hear you ask am i not doing much? why is my life dull and lacking in excitement?
well i shall reveal all my fellow palaeopadwans.
cause i am an accident prone numpty thats why. i decked out badly bouldering and fractured my talus....i was unbeleiveably lucky and unlike 90% of people my fracture didnt dislocate, this is good as it means i don't need surgury..phew
however i am seriously limited in my mobility and so am restricted in my activieties by the fact i may be on crutches for 12weeks completely non weight bearing.
but i am not informing you for sympathy..i have had sooooo many people say bad luck and gosh that must have hurt that i may go mad
NO the reason for this post is simple. i have bullied the doc into giving me permission to keep using the gym, i might as well concnetrate on my upper body strength. this means that i need to get my cast changed more frequently than normal...i.e. every 2 weeks. so i wanna know whay colour scheme to go for next. sarah is lobbying for blue and green but i'm open to suggestions......
lys

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Ben said...

Definitely red and white. It'll be somewhere in between Where's Waldo and Austria.